Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown #276 Add Dimension

Happy New Year!

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown # 276 Anything Goes challenge. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week! Team A is so excited to share some inspiration. See below for details. We look forward to your submissions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:



Congratulations  #6 Hazel
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by 26 January 2016 to claim your prize.

Fabulous Projects! Top 3 


Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is Add Dimension

Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's Sponsor:  Di's Digi Stamps

Di's Digistamps:
http://www.disdigistamps.com/
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.

I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.

This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are the creations from Team A.

Berni
using Di's Digi stamps "Ballerina"


using Di's Digistamps - "Holly Mice"

 

Jacqueline 
Using Julia Spiri: Little Dragonfly


Margaret
using  Di's Digis Seedling Ted


Rachelle
using MyGrafico~Cool Penguin


We Miss you see you next challenge








9 comments:

Veerle said...

Wonderful DT inspiration cards. Thank you for this great challenge.
Veerle

niki1 said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the TOP3.
Congrats to the winner and ladies of the top3.
Thanks for the beautiful inspirational cards from the DT-ladies.
greetings from niki1

Rachelle Olaridge said...

CONGRATS to the top 3 and winner. Awesome projects and WTG!!!!!! Love the beautiful card designs teamies.

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of you Top 3! Thanks so much!!

Mervi said...

Thank you for choosing my winter houses cards to your top 3, congrats to the other winners too;-))m

Doris Klein said...

WOW... wonderful and very cute creations from all DT!!!

Happy crafty new year and hugs
Doris
DT Crafty Time
DT Die Sketchtanten
Kleido’s BastelStüble

Jenny said...

Hi Ladies, gorgeous samples as ever!

I had an entry here: http://swordswithscissors.blogspot.ie/2016/01/sweet-birthday.html but your inlinkz closed early (it's Sunday night 11.30pm. Better luck next time!

Jenny

Tina Z. said...

I've just discovered your challenge! wow, amazing creations from DT, I love them all.

Jenny said...

Thanks for sorting out my entry Kim xxx